A Vital Utilities, we are committed to providing water treatment plants with the best solutions and services. We serve all urban and rural municipalities in Alberta: Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Lethbridge, Fort McMurray, Medicine Hat, Grande Prairie, Airdrie, Spruce Grove, Leduc, Okotoks, Cochrane, Fort Saskatchewan, Chestermere, Camrose, Beaumont, Stony Plain, Sylvan Lake, Brooks, Strathmore, High River, Wetaskiwin, Lacombe, Canmore, Morinville, Whitecourt, Hinton, Olds, Blackfalds, Taber, Coaldale, Edson, Banff, Grand Centre, Innisfail, Ponoka, Drayton Valley, Cold Lake, Devon, Drumheller, Rocky Mountain House, Slave Lake, Wainwright, Stettler, St. Paul, Redcliff, Vegreville, Didsbury, Bonnyville, Langdon, Westlock, Barrhead, Jasper, Peace River, Vermilion, Raymond, Pincher Creek, Claresholm, Grande Cache, Cardston, Penhold, Carstairs, Three Hills, Crossfield, High Level, Fort Macleod, Gibbons, Coalhurst, Grimshaw, Fairview, Black Diamond, Sexsmith, Hanna, Beaverlodge, Lac la Biche, High Prairie, Turner Valley, Magrath, Rimbey, Heritage Pointe
Our services include:
● Plant Audits– A comprehensive service visit to review current process conditions, electrical installations, system controls and mechanical operations, and support equipment. Recommendations to improve operations are provided in a detailed audit report.
● Spare Parts & Consumables: We supply OEM and 3rd party critical spare parts, general maintenance parts, chemicals and consumables.
● 24-hour call-out– Contracted service to provide 24-hour call out to an on-site operator for specific alarms in the plant.
● 24/7 Technical Support: Contracted service allows access to a specialist for emergency issue troubleshooting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
● Plant Upgrades: Complete mechanical electrical and assist in programming upgrades to suit client needs for increased plant efficiency and process improvements.
● Planned Maintenance– Contracted service visits to perform maintenance checks, review operations and provide recommendations to improve operations with a detailed service visit report
● Emergency Maintenance– Contracted service to perform emergency on-site system troubleshooting and equipment repair or replacement.
● Preventative Maintenance– Conduct an audit of the plant, review OEM documents and provide a planned preventative maintenance program for the equipment and ancillary support services.
● Documentation Development– Development of specific training programs for the equipment on-site, writing of Standard Operating Procedures and development of key checklists
● Electrical Needs - Through our sister company LA Electrical, we serve the electrical need of our customers.